Sunday, May 20, 2018

5-16-18 Samut Prakaan Transfers - Elder English











Hey hey there Dad!​ I'm on now, but I'll probably have to send the long one later. I'll upload pictures and stuff to make up for it though!

I'm moving to Samut Prakaan! I'll be senior companion
Yep, but it's fairly close, but we can take the subway to the mission office.

And no changes for the senior companion thing
The district leader is an elder from my same group, 10 or so in the district 
Yep... all will be well though. I'll be in the same district as a sister I've already served with! 


Hey actually I won't have a big email today... But just for everyone who will read!





I'm going to Samut Prakaan! I'll be able to do family history work! It's going to be way great and way exciting! The Lord will bless and prosper us there! My new companion is Elder English. I don't know anything about him because we actually haven't moved yet. So we'll talk about that next week. Anyways, love you! Talk to you on Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment