Monday, January 15, 2018

1-15-18 Ayutthaya Thailand





Hey Dad!



If I'm speaking honestly, on P-Day I don't really do much of anything... So don't have to worry about that unless there are people who invite us to do stuff hahaha. Like today! We basically are going to explore every place close to us in Ayutthaya today because Elders from other areas have come to explore today, so we're hitching a ride with them. Lots of cool temples but not much time talk today. Sorry! It's kind of a give or take kind of thing. But hey, pictures are worth 1000 words!



So it was pretty sad to leave Nong Khai behind. Honestly, it was really fun to be there! Nowhere is an "easy" area, but if you work hard, you'll have fun as a missionary and see success, because Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ​ give us success, it's not us for sure. We just need to show him that we are willing and intend to follow his will.



Sorry I don't have a lot of time today, but I'll really to go get a lot of pictures up! Ayutthaya is a lot of fun. Kind of small, a little hot and I sleep on the ground (because mattresses are sketchy) but lots of fun. We'll help this area keep growing! My companion is fun and has a good personality. All will be well!



Love you all lots! Talk to you when I can!



- Elder Collin Decker (เอ็ลเดอร์เกเคอร์)​



















No comments:

Post a Comment