Sunday, January 28, 2018

1-21-18 Ayutthaya Thailand





Hey hey there Dad! Sorry, the pictures are going to come late. I can't push out the pictures using the signal I have (plus we have to conserve data as well)



So this last week there isn't much to talk about. We're getting to get the area in Ayutthaya rolling a little bit more because there have been just a couple convert baptisms in the past couple of months, for a variety of reasons, probably. However, we're going to help it out and get those whom the Lord has prepared as well!



One thing that did happen was that we had the opportunity to do switch-offs with the Zone Leaders in Don Muang. I went with Elder Flygare and I learned a lot from his example of working and how he works as well. I felt pretty similar to him in a lot of ways, in thought and personality a little bit, so it was way fun! It kind of gave me a vision for what I could be doing even better!



Funny story: Don Muang meets in the old church building I was in when I was in Bangkok so being back there was really strange, and I got to see some old RCs at the Sports Night they had! But we were riding bikes... Way scary! But pretty fun. We saw a lot of miracle that day! 



I had an interesting dream the other day, about how I was at home. It was pretty strange and always scares me when I have dreams like that, but then I feel relief when it all works out in the end as I wake up as a missionary. Right now, there is no where else I would rather be.



Love you all lots! Keep working hard, and have no regrets at the last day! Do everything you can now!



- Elder Collin​ Decker​

No comments:

Post a Comment