Sunday, February 25, 2018

2-11-18 Ayuthaya














Just a heads up, the Mission is allowing Thailand to use Facebook, as of this week for my Zone. This doesn't mean that I will be able to talk over Facebook for those people at home! Still have to go through the emailing process as it is a protective measure given by the church. However, in the new set of rules that we have which come with the use of Facebook and other social media, the rules may/may not disallow me (meaning my parents) from being able to use Facebook for posts about how my mission is going so far. But the blog should suffice. We are all still keeping in lines with the mission rules and I know that the technology will greatly bless the work, but I apologize for the potential fact that Facebook may no longer have posts that have appeared since I first began my mission. Anyways, ต่อไป



So​ this last week was awesome! We saw lots of miracles. For example: we received a referral from a Filipino member here in Thailand, who's also Filipino! So we had to teach in English... It makes me realize how terrible I am at English now... Oh well! Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven! That investigator is way fire and really wants to know the truth!



Otherwise we had a lot of investigators at church! The Sisters and us had 7 altogether! Way good! We're preparing a lot of people to be baptized and we have a lot of hope for them! I know they can do it!



Anyways, not much for this week! The only thing I want to leave is: we are all expected to be saints. This is, after all, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. And one of the most important ways we can accomplish this goal is by loving God with all of our heart, might, mind and strength. And do the same for our neighbor. I love the Lord and the Savior because I have felt of their love and their great help they have given and how much they want me to be happy and to grow to one day, perhaps, grow close to their stature. I know we all can do this as we rely upon the Lord and the Spirit. Always listen to the Spirit!



Love you all! Talk you soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment