Sunday, February 25, 2018

2-18-18 Ayuthaya Thailand transfers Elder Abbot


Hey hey there Dad!



Well, sounds like everything in the house is breaking... Just like my bike 😅 Had to get the tire replaced... Oh well! The brakes still need to be fixed though! But I realized that I ordered a lot of ties to get cut... And they're done now! So I'll be picking them up on Tuesday! 



Oh and I uploaded a lot of videos and pictures since the last week or two so you can go look at them already! 



So​ everything is going just great! So let me tell you about the big news...



We're going to see two people be baptized this Sunday! One of our investigators, ซ. นาง, will be getting baptized! She passed her interview on Monday! So it's been way fun to help her out and see her grow! We've seen a lot of miracles while working with her! Just keeping the commandments was a way cool experience for her as well! I'm way excited! She's going to be a great member of this branch. And the Sisters are also having a baptism! They're baptizing a Brother, so that's going to be way cool! The Lord is truly blessing us here in อยุธยา.



As for some less immediate and important news... Transfers! So I'm staying! But my companion is not! He is going to ธนบุรี. I'm getting a new companion! His name is Elder Abbot. Should be way fun! I hear he's way relaxed so I'm looking forward to it! We're going to set อยุธยา​ on fire! (Spiritually).​ 



This​ transfer has been an adventure, but the next will be even better! It will be great. 



Remember 

"Do not suppose, because it has been spoken concerning restoration, that ye shall be restored from sin to happiness. Behold, I say unto you, wickedness never was happiness. And now, my son, all men that are in a state of nature, or I would say, in a carnal state, are in the gall of bitterness and in the bonds of iniquity; they are without God in the world, and they have gone contrary to the nature of God; therefore, they are in a state contrary to the nature of happiness." Alma 41:10-11



Overcome the natural man! We do this by listening to the Holy Spirit and being obedient. 



Love you! Hope everything is going well! Talk to you soon! 



-Elder Collin Decker 


No comments:

Post a Comment