Tuesday, April 17, 2018

4-13-2018 Ayutthaya Thailand






First up: everything is being uploaded. 



Second:This one will be a little short. I don't have a ton of time to write. Have to get home really soon.



OK!



This past week has been good, not much of a change since Monday besides that the Lord is greatly blessing us here. We have found several new investigators this past week and it has been a lot of fun. I love the concepts on revelation that were presented to us in Conference and being able to use them in His work. The Lord will always bless us as we seek his will and revelation. 



Today, though, was Songkran! A big water fight. It was a lot of fun. It is the Thai New Year. Last time seemed like just a short time ago, but time has flown so fast. It continually goes faster. We played in Ayuthaya, where they brought out the elephants and we had a water fight with the elephants as well so that was really fun! The music was ehh... As always. But it was fun! We went with the members so that helped. The festival lasts 3 days (or more) so we'll have to avoid the island for a little while. Otherwise, it was a lot of fun! I used a bucket instead of guns this time around... It turned out to be more fun anyways!



One thing I love about being a missionary is being so in tune and close with the Spirit. I have learned so much from my studies over this past week or two.  For example, this scripture in 2 Nephi 10:



"24 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, reconcile yourselves to the will of God, and not to the will of the devil and the flesh; and remember, after ye are reconciled unto God, that it is only in and through the grace of God that ye are saved."



To reconcile is to bring our in accordance to. I know that the grace of God will be there for us when we need it, as we are obedient to the Will of God, more than just His commandments. We will become great tools in His hands if we just let Him, and we will save many. Even so, it is necessary for us to do so. 



I know that the Lord will help us and keep us safe, and grant unto us success. I love the Lord, I love the work, and I love our Savior. I hope we all can also develop charity and cast away our fears. I love you all! Talk to you on the 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment