Sunday, April 29, 2018

4-22-2018 Ayutthaya Thailand





Hey hey there!



So a lot has happened since last week. We have done a lot of work around here. We've been working to help this area do a lot better than before. But we've been seeing a lot of miracles over this last little while.



But first, we had Zone Conference! Zone Conference​ was a ton of fun. The Elders from Chiang Mai and Burma came to เข้าร่วม​ in the Zone Conference. Lots of good training and had a good discussion with President Johnson about the area. I love this area though. It's way fun and it's starting to pick up more and more. We learned a lot about following up and commitment invitations. And then we got back and found a cool potential investigator late in the evening. Way fun. I love interacting with so many missionaries and seeing some Elders from my group who went to Myanmar. The joke is that every person who goes to Burma, in a sense, dies to us, because we never see them again. They have their own Zone there so they hardly come back into Thailand. I miss all of those guys. 



Then we had President Nelson and Elder Holland come to Thailand! That was a lot of fun and very very spiritual. I got to see almost all of the members that were in my old areas. A lot of my RCs and my RC here got to shake the prophets hand! And a little kid from the branch here in Ayutthaya is on the front page of the Church website. So much stuff. So many I love! I was so happy on Friday. 



Elder Holland spoke on Historic Moments and the Appearance of the Savior to the Nephites and the principles we learned from there. It was very very spiritual and I loved all of it. Then we had the opportunity to see the Prophet speak. He placed the flowers on the pulpit that he got from the little primary kids. It was really cute. Then he spoke to the topic of temples and getting ready for the temples. Temples are ancient. We learn about temple clothing in Exodus. We learn about traditions from the Old Testament. He talked about a lot about it and I feel that he helped inspire us to get ready for the temple even more. 



Sorry I have to go teach now. I'll add more to this later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment