Friday, June 9, 2017

6-4-17 Bangkok Thailand









Hey there Dad!



My week has been pretty good. Lots of good work! We had... a BAPTISM yesterday! So good. The only problem is that she lives far away from the church, about 2 hours, so it is a challenge for her to get to church on a weekly basis. No worries though, she has a strong testimony, in my opinion. Hopefully the foundation will be on Jesus Christ, and keep building on our sure foundation. It will be good, for sure.



The weather though? Pretty good! Hot, but it also rains... a lot! I have pictures from day last week, so I'll get that up for you as well! It was pretty bad, and I was drenched. It rained for about 5 hours straight, so that's how it goes!



Sounds like you had fun at the shooting range! Lots of fun! Can everyone defend the family now? Sounds like it! Mom still might have a little bit of trouble... oh well! Should be good.



Turns out my legs are still going strong, jumping is still going good! As well, sprinting is still ok! Distance? Not really that ok, but I'm working on it... hahaha. I do miss volleyball though... Oh well! One day, indeed!



So we went to the Government Center last P-Day and I actually got a lot of information from there! I found out a lot about where Grandma in Thailand died, where she lived, the year she was born, and the current address of my uncle here, I suppose! Cool stuff! Nothing on Grandpa though... I might need to go to a Wat over there, and see what they have. Apparently they keep good records there, so we'll see!



This week, we're going to an Island though! Should be fun! Called Gokret. I have no idea what we'll do there, but it should be fun!



Sounds like things are fun back home! Life here in the mission is good. Just working hard and always progressing! That's what this Gospel is all about. Keep the train, and the fire going! Love you lots! 



- Elder Collin Decker

No comments:

Post a Comment