Sunday, October 21, 2018

10-14-18 Roi Et



Hey hey there!



So this last week was way way busy. But way fun!



Last P-Day we went to the mountains and explored there. We went to a cool temple up in the mountains, and it was way big and way pretty. However, when we were walking back down, I decided to attempt at a triple heel click off some steps and... I fell. I also rolled my ankle 555. So now it's just a joke with the entire district now: "Do a triple heel click!" Needless to say I was in pain for a couple days... 555 But we then hiked to see a waterfall which was fun. Also ate lunch on a house boat thing so that was actually fun. Played Uno with our one of our favorite members: Brother ปอ. Got us back on time as well!



After that, we proselyted in the evening in of which Brother ปอ took us to go see a Less Active member who invited us to their house for a lesson basically. We ended up finding out that her family was a part member family and that she wanted to come back to church as well. Taught her sister. Way good. She is also way awesome at teaching so I look forward to working with her more.



We also had Zone Conference this week! That took a lot of planning and time to do with the Sister Training Leaders. But it ended up going well, so I was happy. We ended up training on Goal Setting and Planning, something I'm still not perfect act, but it was a good training for me and everyone else who listened I feel like. The missionaries in this Zone are way awesome. I love all of them. We had hamburgers and macaroni for lunch, with Roti and Ice cream for dessert, some chips, and a lot of soda. We also had to coordinate the interviews and pick up President at the airport. Handed out a Book of Mormon at the airport in 101 (Roi-Et) as well.



Also watched General Conference this past weekend. Way way good. I especially loved Elder Holland's talk about forgiving. Let us never hold on to grudges.



One thought I would like to leave is this:



The Spirit shall tell us all things which we should do. That is the doctrine taught in 2 Nephi 32. The Words of Christ as well as The Spirit, which are the Words of Christ in an extended thinking sort of way. The scriptures use the words "all". The Spirit doesn't just say some things, or most of the things but you're on your own for the rest, but it says all. Never forget to rely on the Spirit. It really will tell us all things that we should do if we live close to it. If we ever feel like we are lacking guidance from the Spirit, maybe a little self-reflection is necessary. Or, perhaps follow the counsel giving in the ninth section of the Doctrine and Covenants. Remember that the advice from that section says we need to come to the Lord with a solution and then ask. Only then shall we receive an answer through the Spirit.



I hope everyone is doing great, and I'll talk to you soon! Love you lots!



- เอ็ลเดอร์ เดคเคอร์









No comments:

Post a Comment