Sunday, October 21, 2018

9-30-18 Roi Et


Hey there Dad!



So this last week was way way way slow. 



We had to go to MLC this last week. It was way fun but we couldn't get a plane down or back so we had to take a 9 hour bus ride to Asoke for the meeting. Got there at 5 in the morning. Barely slept. Got there just in time to play basketball and then kicked off of the court. Then meetings all the way until 1 in the afternoon. Way good. The temple is coming way soon and we're way excited.



Then we saw my RC and Elder Duncan's RC in Bang Naa/Samut Prakaan. It was way fun and finally got to say a proper goodbye to my RC and her mom. Way good.



After that was the long bus ride of torture back home where we got a total of about 5 hours of sleep. Then worked and did weekly planning. Really hard to work this week. 



Friday we also had switch offs and I went to Mahasarakham with Elder Denny who is in the one group after me. It was a solid day but he had just got back from Asoke at 3 in the morning. We played sports and had a good day. He's great and hard working. I love the branch as well.



I stayed the night and then we had a sports day on Saturday between Roi Et and Mahasarakham where we had the hardest tug of war in my life. And also played volleyball. Way fun.



Then we had Sunday where we found a family to teach!



Anyways, not much for this week. Its way fun out here. My bike broke and lots of pillow talking. Anyways, love you lots! Just going to leave this here: 



Fear not, I am with thee Oh be not dismayed. For I am thy God and will still give thee aid. I'll strengthen me help thee and cause thee to stand. Upheld by my righteous Omnipotent Hand. (How Firm a Foundation)



The Lord is always with us. 



Love you! Talk you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment