Sunday, October 21, 2018

6-27-18 Samut Sakhon Transfers - Training



Well here's to the real big email!



This last week has been a blast! Lots of miracles, mostly in the way of finding new investigators, but it's been way great. I'll give a couple examples:



1. Yesterday we were in our way to go see an investigator who is really really really really close to being baptized, and we were in a little bit of a rush so we weren't talking to a ton of people. However, I said hi to one person, they said hi back, and smiled, and I thought "Wow this person is actually nice!" So I thought I should talk to her. I asked her if she was ever interested in learning about Christianity and she actually answered yes! It was way great. She even took a Book of Mormon and said she was coming to church on Sunday so... Way sweet! 😁👍👍👍



2.  Last week we were going to meet one of our progressing investigators and he told us to meet him around his house so we did. We met him way deep into a street that missionaries probably have never been down, and he took us into a shop where his friends work and we basically taught an entire family and they also accepted A Book of Mormon.​ They might be able to go to church if the progressing investigator goes. Way cool!



3. We wandered down a random street after praying and met a Catholic Lady who called us in front of her home and she wanted to read the Book of Mormon so we gave it to her. Miraculous indeed. 👌



So it's been great! We're trying to get a lot of things going around here, but it's going to be just a tad bit harder because...​TRANSFERS ARE HERE!!!!!



So here's the rundown:

I'm staying and I will be training....​YAYYY!​I love it here and I'm way excited to keep helping these people here and I'm humbled by this opportunity to train, again, because I don't feel that ready, but I know that the Lord will help me and new missionary!



Love​ ​you all! Talk to you soon! 







No comments:

Post a Comment