Sunday, October 21, 2018

10-7-18 Roi Et



Hey hey there!



First and foremost: For the fourth time in my mission, I have not watched general conference yet. So, there's that. 



Anyways, this last week was way crazy! We had a switch off with the Sisaket Elders on Wednesday and then Thursday. Then on Thursday we sent them back and we went down to Ubon for switch offs. It was way fun! I got to play volleyball as well, so everything is well...555



Being in Roi Et is way fun though. All the members here are so nice. It's a lot of fun everyday. Also they sell fake Yugioh Cards here for way cheap so... There's that.



No matter what we are doing, nothing can be more important than the work of the Lord. We go to church to improve and be more Christlike and read and pray to do so as well. 



General Conference as well! Please everyone carefully consider the messages the Prophet and the Apostles will share with us. They really are from God. I know it. That's what I do everyday out here, with people who people who barely know Christ. I know He lives. I know that all will be well as we follow Him. 



Talk to you soon! Love you! 









No comments:

Post a Comment